Career Level Manager
Senior Applications Analyst
Salary: £65,000 – £70,000
Location – 2-3 days onsite (City) / 2 days’ working from home
Attention all tech-savvy problem solvers! A prestigious UK law firm is seeking a Senior Applications Analyst to join their dynamic team. This is an opportunity to use your expertise to make a real impact in the LegalTech industry, working with some of the latest software systems and technologies.
As a Senior Applications Analyst, you'll be responsible for planning, implementing, customizing, and maintaining best-of-breed IT software systems across the firm. You'll also have the opportunity to integrate third-party systems into existing commercial off-the-shelf software. With a salary of £63-69k, this role offers both financial stability and security.
The role is based in the firm's London office, but with a hybrid working policy allowing 70% of the time working remotely from home, you'll have the flexibility to balance your personal and professional life.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Application customization, management, and support experience (SCCM, Intune, Azure Enterprise Apps)
* Office365 management (including Teams & SharePoint Online)
* Experience developing and implementing systems and workflows using APIs
* The ability to review, troubleshoot, and write code in the following: .NET, C#, VBScript, VBA, ASP.NET, T-SQL, PowerShell
* Other skills sought include Netdocs DMS, IntApp Walls, Flow & Integrate; Aderant PMS, Interaction CRM, & SQL.
This is an opportunity to join a team of experts and make a real impact in the LegalTech industry.
Don't miss out, apply today to set up a conversation so we can see if this is the right next step for your career
Other jobs you may like
Electrical Support Engineer – Unique role
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire