Career Level Manager
Senior Developer/Senior Software Developer/Senior Web Developer (C#, .NET)
* There are flexible working options available with this role, including home working.
There is an exciting new opportunity in the Retail Stock, Logistics and Customs team for an enthusiastic Senior Developer/Senior Software Developer/Senior Web Developer with a desire to provide a quality service.
The successful Senior Developer/Senior Software Developer/Senior Web Developer will be required to assist with the development of Logistics Systems whilst helping maintain and support our other Windows / Web applications.
The role involves all aspects of the development lifecycle and requires flexible and innovative individuals with a positive attitude.
* To provide analysis and programming skills in core languages.
* Gather user requirements and produce sustainable and efficient solutions.
* To help design, code and maintain business critical systems which are used 24/7 365 days a year.
* Provide expertise and mentoring.
* To work closely with our user community to provide both technical and non-technical advice.
* Maintain and build upon team standards through a process of continuous improvement.
* To produce accurate technical and non-technical documentation.
Essential Criteria: Solid commercial experience in some or all of:
* ASP / ASP.Net, C#, .Net
* .Net Core
* MS SQL
* XHTML, HTML5, JQuery, CSS3, AJAX
* XML / XSLT
Integrate quickly and work well within a team. Must be confident, self-motivated and display a high degree of focus. Be used to working in a challenging and demanding environment where priorities can change at short notice. Exhibit an ability of working using own initiative and whilst under pressure. Possess very good verbal and written communication skills. Be able to demonstrate a logical and analytical approach to problem solving. Have excellent research/analysis skills. Demonstrate the ability to formulate effective test plans.
Whilst assistance and training will be given to the right candidate, it is expected that you have the aptitude and self-motivation to develop your own skills and knowledge within the team environment.
In addition to a competitive salary the benefits shown below are typically offered for a job at this level. The exact benefits an individual is entitled to will vary depending on their competency level and/or contract type, therefore some or all of the benefits may not apply.
* Bonus Scheme
* Childcare Voucher
* Life Assurance
* Pension Scheme
* Share Save Scheme
* Staff Discount