Career Level Manager
Senior Developer – Live Streaming Audio and Video Systems – Fully Remote
My client is a tech innovation company who build control systems all hosted in the Cloud for TV studios and Digital Streaming organisations that allow their customers to live stream digital content from anywhere around the world without the need for massive infrastructure of complex studio equipment. These systems are revolutionising the online content, streaming and TV industries and already are used by some of the world’s largest TV and digital streaming organisations. These systems have been used in live sporting broadcasts, streaming services, live events, concerts and Live TV.
Joining this company in scale-up mode will be a hugely exciting and rewarding career adventure and you will have the ability to shape the future of digital streaming content for billions of people. This is a chance to work on genuinely unique and revolutionary technology and be a major part in shaping the company’s growth and product over the next few years.
We need a senior software developer with a track record of working in the audio or video or TV industry to help their growing team. What is important to this role is a solution led mindset with the ability to work independently in a remote-first working set up, but also work together collaboratively where required.
The Senior Developer Experience:
* Proven track record of working with video OR audio AND / OR GPU technologies
* Solid understanding of real time audio and video systems
* Server-side Swift, C, C++ and or experience in a compatible language a must
* Source Control Management, ideally git/GitHub and/or Notion
* Security focused and knowledge of best practices for keeping data safe and secure
* Broad and solid programming knowledge to produce strong robust code
* Experience with FFMpeg will be beneficial
* Understand how to deploy software in a secure, scalable, and maintainable manner
* Some understanding of content streaming and delivery desirable
* Right to work in the UK, work remotely and able to get to Brighton every so often
* Designing new Live Streaming services on their core platform
* Finding solutions to live streaming challenges
* They are building software that spans Linux, macOS, iOS, low-level GPU programming, web services and social platforms
* A growing scale-up business
* Flexible working hours
* The team work remotely
* They have an office in central Brighton and connect in person every few months for company meetings
* 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) every year
* Pension Scheme and other benefits
* Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
Salary: to £80k – depending on experience
This company is unable to offer sponsorship so you must already have the right to work in the UK.
This is an urgent role, so please send your CV over for immediate interview