Career Level Manager
My client is a renowned luxury fashion brand based in London, as the Senior E-Commerce Coordinator, you will be organised and self-motivated, reporting directly to the Head of Ecommerce. In this role you will be responsible for managing marketplaces, affiliate marketing channels and building web content pages and emails. The ideal candidate will be a professional, confident and effective communicator as you will be liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
Liaise with all the internal teams to ensure the E-commerce operates smoothly and safely.
Own the E-commerce commercial calendar aligning to the Marketing and Communication plan.
Be responsible for the E-commerce product catalogue creation and upload and ultimately for the timely online availability of the products.
Secure the timely execution of all the commercial launches, promotions, project and initiatives.
Be the point of reference for our E-commerce partner.
Develop the roadmap to improve UX and conversion together with the E-commerce partner.
Support the management of the marketplaces in order to create cohesive visibility across all channels of revenue generation.
Skills and Experience Required:
* At least 4 years' ecommerce experience working with luxury or premium brands
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and casic Photoshop skills
* Passion for the industry and for the channel as well as rounded knowledge of the industry trends and standards
* Ability to prioritize and align to the channel strategy with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Fluid intelligence and determination
* Knowledge of Farfetch Platform Solution will be a plus