Career Level Manager
Senior IT Technician Required
Invision are currently representing a Leading Construction company who are seeking to recruit a Senior IT Technician to be based within their Head Office in the Cheshunt area of Hertfordshire. Our client is currently one of biggest construction companies in the United Kingdom, surpassing a £600 million turnover, opting for quality over quantity. This role is to support and develop Services ICT, computers and all other technology used by staff. Manage the network, service and users and ensure all computers and software are fit for purpose and staff are adequately trained to use them.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Providing IT support in a professional manner
* Liaising with the Group ICT Technical Manager
* Assisting other IT staff when required
* Provide support to customers via telephone, e mail and remote control for all aspects of the corporate PC estate (Desktop, Laptops, Printers, Mobile Devices and Software).
* Aid in first, second- and third-line resolution of incidents.
* Ensure the creation and maintenance of all documentation.
* Liaise with ISP for Internet connection issues.
* Monitor IT infrastructure and resolve issues when able or escalate to the appropriate person/support company either being the Group ICT Technical Manager Dell, HP or another.
* Liaise with third party companies for support of infrastructure hardware and software.
* Assist in infrastructure design and implementation.
* Arrange meetings with the Group ICT Technical Manager to discuss continuing issues that keep arising.
* Minimum of three years’ experience in 1st / 2nd line networking and Desktop support
* Strong communication skills
* 3+ years of IT Support
* Using Windows 10 / 11 and MS Office application
* Server knowledge a must including AD and Exchange
* O365 knowledge is a must including Intune, Teams & Defender
* Mimecast would be ideal
* Helpdesk Managerial experience desirable
What is it in for you?
* A basic salary up to £40,000
* Travel fully expensed.
* Contributory Pension Scheme.
* Private Healthcare.
* Company Share Scheme.
* Life Assurance
* Performance Related Bonus Scheme.
* Further training and qualifications offered.
* Excellent Continued professional development