Career Level Manager
Bailey Employment Services are proud to be working with their prestige, worker friendly Melksham (SN12) client in recruiting an experienced SENIOR OPERATIONS INVENTORY PLANNER.
Basic role duties include the following;
* To own and oversee the sales pre-order process & post order inventory levels in line with the business financial year target.
* To create new data & use current data to make decisions to ensure all key metrics are maintained
* Networking within the business
* Escalation of Supply Chain requirements for Purchasing to action
* Be visible to internal & external customers
* Managing of inventory targets
* Own and approve orders over £50k
* Data driven decision making
You Will Be;
* Ideally, CIPS qualified
* If not, the company are happy to pay for this qualification (however, you will be on the lower starting salary)
* Someone with relevant experience
* Monday to Friday
* This is an office (not remote) based role
* 37.5 hours per week
* Days (Not Shifts)
* £32k to £35k per annum (dependant on the level of experience)
Please contact Shaun on (phone number removed) to discuss the role and your application further.
This role is for an immediate start, following successful interview