Career Level Manager
Senior Software Engineer – C++ MFC
The individual will be capable of providing a range of experience and sound advice to a project and a team. The individual may become a specialist in a particular area of software and ultimately may be given responsibility over it. The company may provide training material to assist the individual in these goals. The individual will possess strong programming and technical skills and be capable of proactively working on a project without requiring constant supervision by the team leader.
Essential skills (all required)
* Strong written and verbal interpersonal English communication skills
* Capable of capturing and presenting HL architecture design, detailed requirements and be comfortable with transitioning them into User Stories
* Strong familiarity with Agile design principles and will have worked with at least one Agile SDLC
* Capable of following Test Driven Design and/or Behaviour Driven Design and working with a larger team of Product and QA specialists
* Comfortable with working with multi-site teams that span multiple time zones
* Acting as a team player and/or taking initiative by yourself where required, proven track record of an eagerness to learn
* Familiarity of working with CI/CD processes and DevOps
Technical skills – C++ MFC
* (6)+ years of experience in developing large scale, multi-tier software applications
* Experience with software development in a Windows environment.
* Comfortable with working with multi-site teams that span multiple time zones.
* Strong Visual C++ commercial experience
* Visual Studio (ideally 2019 or later)
* Understanding of XML and associated technologies such as XSLT & XSD
* Windows & MFC Programming Experience
* Microsoft ATL and COM knowledge
* Strong written and verbal interpersonal English Communication skills