Career Level Manager
Senior Treasury (TMS) Consultant – London / Home Based
Our client is a professional services firm, with offices in New York, Virginia, Canada, and the United Kingdom specializing in business process engineering and technology implementations involving complex financial instruments.
We are looking for Senior Consultants (3 to 7 years of experience).
These are full time, permanent positions and can be home based when not on client sites.
* Treasury systems implementation experience
* 3 to 7 years of consulting experience in the corporate treasuryor financial services; including
* Risk Management
* Liquidity Management
* Exposure and knowledge of financial instruments including
* Derivatives – commodity, credit, equity, foreign exchange and interest rate
* Funding – credit facilities, corporate debt and intercompany loans
* Investments – ABS, MBS, corporate bonds, municipal securities and money market instruments
* Process/Project Management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks
* Client service oriented
* Experience across Corporate Treasury functions including
* Cash management
* Cash forecasting
For more information call Lee Chapman at Affina on (phone number removed) or send your CV