Career Level Manager
My client is searching for an experienced Serious Injury Solicitor to join their Newcastle, Metropolitan County of Tyne and Wear.
The department is central to the firm’s plans, and we are seeking a Senior Solicitor, specialising in serious injury claims, to help drive further growth. Membership, or eligibility for membership, of the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel, APIL’s Senior Litigator or Brain Injury specialist is desirable.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Manage a complex Serious Injury caseload from inception to trial, including liability, causation, and quantum investigations.
• Research medical issues and apply these to the law in the best interest of the client, whilst proactively identifying and addressing rehabilitation needs.
• Adhere to procedural and funding guidelines and limits.
• Become professionally responsible for all aspects of the role, including compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct, and in-house quality and financial management standards.
• Contribute to the departments and firms’ efforts to identify and develop new sources of referral, maintaining and developing links with existing introducers of work and raising your own, the departments and the firm’s profile.
• Experienced in RTA and EL/PL cases at multi-track level.
• Experienced in and comfortable with organising teams of senior experts: rehab, medico-legal and counsel.
• Very competitive salary and generous bonus scheme, which will reflect the importance of the position.
• Team player with a positive, enthusiastic, conscientious, and pro-active approach.
• Ability to cope with conflicting demands and meet deadlines.
• Communicates effectively at all levels, both verbally and written.
• Ability to demonstrate behaviour in keeping with the firm’s core values.
• Performance based Bonus Scheme
• Hybrid working (office & home working) available.
• 23 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays per annum. Holiday allowance increases annually.
• Holiday Purchase Scheme (You can buy up to 1 week’s annual leave).
• Death in Service following 1 years’ service.
• Auto-enrolment Company Pension.
• Travel to work schemes; Bike to Work Scheme, Public Transport Pass Scheme.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Other jobs you may like
Trainee Legal Records Assistant £GOOD++- Bristol
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Bristol, City of Bristol