Career Level Manager
rthirteen are aiding the recruitment of a Service Delivery Analyst with broad technical and financial knowledge. Joining an established financial software company, you will take responsibility for the delivery of project plans and act as the main point of contact for all stakeholders. Day to day, you will collate and report on data and statistics, proactively identifying issues and taking remedial action.
The day to day
* Taking responsibility for the delivery of relevant objectives within the project plan from inception to completion.
* Acting as the key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and championing client support issues.
* Collating and presenting statistics and data, and proactively identifying trends and likely issues.
* Reporting and tracking requests and incidents.
* Ensuring relevant documentation is set up and distributed as appropriate.
* Maintaining all records and ensuring transparency with clients.
* Contributing to regular project meetings, to anticipate and deal with likely issues and escalate as required.
You will have/be
* Solid customer service experience, with the desire to go above and beyond.
* A financial background of experience working with financial services software.
* A logical and analytical approach.
* A strong team player that also had confidence in working independently.
* Well-organised with the ability to manage changing priorities.
* Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This is a full time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The offered salary for this opportunity is £27,500 per annum.
How to apply
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe – Recruitment Manager at rthirteen recruitment. If you don’t hear from us within 5 working days upon initial submittal of your CV, please assume you have been unsuccessful
Other jobs you may like
Electrical Support Engineer – Unique role
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire