Career Level Manager
What you’ll be doing:
* Designing enterprise solutions based on best practice and your knowledge of the platform and associated technologies in BW and S4H
* Maintaining an ‘out of the box’ architectural design approach and ensuring all designs minimise technical debt
* Driving quality assurance through peer reviews, implementing best practices and sharing your knowledge across the team of Product Engineers
* Advocating the use of Agile and SAP best practices to drive continuous delivery at an ever increasing pace while maintaining the high levels of service to an “always on” platform
* Communicating with suppliers to understand their roadmaps as well as being viewed as an industry expert to our customers
Your skills and experiences:
* Extensive experience in SAP and as a Delivery Lead in BW/4 HANA and S4H
* Deep knowledge and expertise in data modelling, extraction, Loading, Scheduling, Monitoring, Reporting and Performance tuning
* Cross functional experience in S/4H; SAC; experience in end user training
* Degree in STEM subject
* Knowledge in SAP BTP
* Ability to build solutions in S4H and BW4H using SAP best practices
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive
The Shared Services team:
As part of the Shared Services team, you’ll be at the heart of this endeavour – working closely with our air, maritime, land and cyber and intelligence businesses to support our customers around the world. In this role you will have great career opportunities to progress over time – upwards and side steps in ladders.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation