Career Level Manager
Job Details- Service Desk Analyst
* Acting as a point of contact for Technical escalations within the Service Desk Team, working alongside and feeding back resolutions to the team
* Managing incidents, requests and problems
* Providing a first class level of service by meeting or exceeding contractual SLAs, KPIs and Customer Satisfaction across all clients
* Ensure the highest level of troubleshooting is applied to every customer contact made through the use of agreed scripts and processes
* Supporting all modes of customer contact are monitored and responded to – Telephone calls, Emails, Self-service tickets
* Providing 1st and 2nd line remote support
* Recording and maintaining the knowledge and known error database
* Proactively identify process, system, template and standard documentation improvement opportunities within the team, highlighting accordingly to the Shift Manager
* Following agreed processes and contributing to their continual improvement
* To work alongside and assist the Shared Service Desk Team providing remote software, hardware and network problem resolutions to our clients.
* Work from home with the need to come into the office once a week/fortnightly.
* You will be based within our flagship Service Centre and will work within the Service operations team, supporting multiple clients – Supported by the Shift Manager. Interfacing incidents, requests and problems impacting delivery of BAU services. Identifying and suggesting, improvements to the process and procedures used by the Service Desk and any trends or reoccurring issues that have been identified.
Required Skills – Service Desk Analyst
– At least 1 years of experience within Service Desk remote support of corporate clients is essential with a legal background
Technical knowledge of and previous experience of supporting:
– Windows Operating Systems
– Office 365/Office Applications
– Microsoft Exchange
– Mobile Device Management
– Knowledge of Networking (Firewalls, Routers and Switches)
– Excellent Customer Service skills
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to manage each Customer as an individual
– Demonstrative 'Can do' attitude at all times
We are a UK based, award winning, IT services and technology company with over 25 years' experience. We provide a range of IT support and Microsoft-centric, business software and cloud solutions to help mid-market organisations modernise their IT so they can compete and win in the digital economy. More than 300 clients trust us to take responsibility for part, or all, of their IT from solution design to support.
Acora has its Head Office in Burgess Hill, West Sussex as well as locations in Bletchley and Solihull.
We are growing, ambitious and hard working. Our desire is to be an employer of choice with happy and fulfilled employees. Training, development and wellbeing are important aspects of our people focus.
To provide the mid-market with an outstanding customer experience through innovation and great people and become the leading provider of IT services within 4 years.
At Acora, we're proud to share the values we live by. They're not dusty abstract concepts. Our values define our culture: they act as a promise to our customers and a constant challenge to ourselves, both as individuals and as a team, to be Game-Changers.
– Be the best you can be
– We do what we say
– Together we win
In general, you can visit online without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information such as your name and e-mail address, to correspond with you and fulfil your request. Acora is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016