Career Level Manager
ServiceNow Lead Consultant – Remote working
Salary £70000 – £75000
We are looking to recruit a Lead Consultant to join an established ServiceNow consultancy. As a Lead consultant you will be tasked with delivering ServiceNow implementations to their client base. You will play an integral role in projects, from the early planning stages through to delivery in line with best practice.
This role will see you:
• Take the lead from the planning of the project through to go-live. Delivering the project to scope, in budget and meets customer expectations.
• Develop strategies and tactics to effectively manage complex projects and communicate plans effectively.
• Provide business analysis to understand and document client business requirements.
• Advise and guide on ITIL best practice for implementing and maturing ServiceNow.
• Responsible for client facing and internal measures such as issues/risk registers and weekly status reports using applications (SDLC, Project Management & RIDAC).
• Responsible for workshops to identify the “to-be” processes and define the ServiceNow tooling requirements to support the new processes using ITIIL and other industry frameworks.
Due to the demands of the role being a certified ServiceNow Implementation specialist would be advantageous, alongside other qualifications such as ITIL and Prince2.
To be successful in this role you need:
• Two years ServiceNow experience of leading a ServiceNow implementation
• The ability to provide thought leadership to stakeholders in solving governance, process and/or technical problems.
• The ability to manage technical and process teams within the project.
• Thorough understanding of ITIL and ITSM processes.
• Knowledge or experience of Agile/SCRUM