Career Level Manager
Solution Architect ServiceNow.
Salary up to 100k + bonus.
My fast-growing client are recruiting for an experienced Solution Architect as they look to make a real splash on the ServiceNow scene in 2023.
This role will see you responsible for ensuring they continue to deliver high quality ServiceNow solutions for their clients. You will be scoping ServiceNow designs and resource cost models for a wide range of clients. to ensure that we can effectively deliver market-leading,
We are seeking an experienced knowledge candidate for this role. As a result, the following skills and qualifications are desirable:
* Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
* Certified Implementation Specialist
* Certified in ITIL Foundation
In this role you will be responsible for but not limited to providing support from pre-sales through to delivery. From understanding requirements and individual client needs, the challenges around this to offer/define/design solutions. From this you will be involved ensuring that delivery needs are met, and you will be on hand should further problems or needs arise. In this role you will need to be continually evaluating, accessing, and learning to ensure best practice and improved performance for each project.
Experience required includes but not limited to:
* A strong understanding and track record of scoping and designing complex ServiceNow projects that have been successfully delivered on time & budget
* An excellent communicator with clients at all levels, covering business leads, infrastructure, and service operations teams – and the ability to match the tone and detail within the discussion to the client’s level of understanding of ServiceNow
* A good understanding of the ServiceNow ecosystem in the UK, including ServiceNow and other ServiceNow Service Provider competitors
* Deep understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including Integration Hub, SSO, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, etc