Career Level Manager
Sharepoint developer – Remote
Mainstay is proud to represent a global organization that is currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Sharepoint Developer to join the organization.
As a Sharepoint Developer will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including scoping, technical design, build, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support for 365 solutions and services.
As a Sharepoint developer your key responsibilities: will include participating in team meetings, project meetings, customer meetings, and departmental or corporate meetings and sessions. You will also contribute to and deliver continuous improvement of service delivery for implemented 365 solutions and provide direct technical support to users of 365 services and solutions making use of ITSM toolsets and liaising with other service management and technical teams within an ITIL framework.
The successful SharePoint developer will have:
* High level of knowledge of the M365 suite of applications
* Good understanding of the Microsoft Azure platform
* Demonstrable and proven expertise in M365 solutions (primarily SharePoint Online, Power Platform, and Project Online)
* Experience in undertaking SharePoint Online/M365 BAU activities
* Excellent client-facing experience and communication skills
* Experience in deploying solutions between environments
If you are a Sharepoint developer looking for a new opportunity, apply now for consideration
Other jobs you may like
Electrical Support Engineer – Unique role
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire