Career Level Manager
Job Title: Senior Showroom Sales (Luxury)
Market: Trade and Retail
My client is a leading luxury kitchen and bathroom retailer where price is never the issue. A strong background in excellent customer service and a product portfolio to be proud of has made them THE name to work for. Huge investment into the company has resulted in unprecedented growth, creating career progression opportunities.
* Working as a Showroom Sales Consultant in a very high end, luxury design led showroom in one of the most prestigious parts of London
* Selling the company’s exclusive, high end and luxurious bathrooms and accessories brands available
* Selling mainly to the retail client base with some trade based sales too
* Working in the company’s recently refurbished showroom alongside a very established and vibrant team
The Successful Candidate:
* Luxury bathroom sales experience
* Proven track record as a big biller
* Design experience helpful.
* Able to hunt for new business
* Used to dealing with high worth individuals or VIPS’s who can be demanding.
* Comfortable dealing with high value items/deals
About Impact Nationwide Ltd
Impact Nationwide Recruitment is recognised as a key player within the Construction and Showroom recruitment arena placing people in sales, administration, commercial and project jobs enabling our established team of consultants to become experts in their field!
At Impact Nationwide, we specialise in placing a varied range of personnel at all levels up to Director across the UK. The roles our sector specialist teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project manager jobs, interior design jobs, designer jobs, installation manager jobs, customer services jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, showroom jobs, branch manager jobs, sales admin jobs, admin jobs, director jobs, and export jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms/ Sanitaryware, Appliances, Kitchens, Accessories, Tiles, Flooring, Fabrics, Wallcoverings, Building Materials, Interior building products, Exterior Building Products, Facades, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Timber, HVAC, Renewables, Security and Electrical.
The Showroom sector includes: Bathrooms, Kitchens, Appliances, Flooring, Tiles, Accessories, Furniture and Lighting