Career Level Manager
Job Title: Site Manager
Hours of work: 45 hours per week
Reports To: Various sites across London and the South East
Department: Multi Utility Diversions & Cable & Ducting Operations
ReachActive provides specialist engineering services across the power, multi-utility and building services sectors within the UK and Ireland. We are a forward thinking and innovative contractor adept at recognising business opportunity, identifying gaps in the market and delivering total solutions that meet the needs and exceed all expectations of our clients.
ReachActive provides its clients with a single source of specialist project resources and services. This approach has led to its five complementary divisions, which provide an unrivalled breadth & depth of engineering services.
Safety continuous promotion of a safety culture targeting zero harm
Teamwork collaborating and benefiting from working together
Respect for staff, clients, communities and the environment
Integrity delivering on promises
Vision be open to all possibilities
Excellence dedicated to high quality in all ReachActive does
ReachActive continuously evaluate performance against our STRIVE values.
To oversee and manage multi utility diversions and/or HV/LV infrastructure and cabling projects, as allocated by your line manager.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* To oversee and manage multi utility diversions and cable & ducting projects, as allocated by your line manager.
* Oversee direct crews and subcontractors on site, in their day to day activities, to ensure completion of all works to a high standard and specific specifications
* Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
* Liase with clients and stakeholders on site, providing excellent customer service to meet and exceed the clients expectations.
* Be aware of and promote Reach Active Group Limited Health and Safety policies and risk management.
* Completing and issuing daily, weekly and monthly KPI documentation and Client / project reports.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience in the utility sector is essential e.g. Power, Water, Gas and Telecoms Strong customer service/people facing skills Excellent organisation skills.
A high level of health and safety knowledge.
* Site Management Safety Training Scheme. (SMSTS).
* NRSWA (Supervisor).
* CSCS Professional Card (White) or Engineering Services Skill Card (Black).
* Utility Infrastructure Installations
* IT Literate
* Full & Valid UK Driving Licence.
* Experience in managing contract conditions e.g. NEC/JCT.
* Engineering Degree.
* First Aid at Work (3 Day Qualification).
* HNC/HND Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering.
* Deep Excavation and Trench Support.
* City & Guilds Basic Electrical Theory.
* Lifting Operations Appointed Person (AP).
* Confined Spaces Appointed Person (AP).
* Confined Space Entry Certification
* UKPN & SSE 132kV Substation Access.
* Cable Winch Operations Certification.
* Asbestos Awareness.
* Manual Handling.
* EUSR Accreditation
* Deep Excavation Awareness / Accreditation
– 25 days holiday
– company vehicle with fuel car or company car/travel allowance
– life insurance
– company sick pay
– company laptop
– company mobile phone
The successful candidate must be willing to travel to sites across London & South East and throughout the UK, with occasional overnight stays, as and when required.
Due to the nature of our works, there may be a requirement for Site Management to cover out of
must be willing to cover out of hours works, where necessary.
N.B., It should also be noted that the above list of principal duties is not necessarily a complete statement of duties and should be considered as for guidance only