Career Level Manager
Are you a Veterinary Surgeon looking for a new opportunity, near Spalding, Lincolnshire?
* Do you require flexibility in your working week? And crave clinical freedom?
* Maybe you don’t want to work weekends or out of hours-to provide a better work life balance?
* A successful independent Veterinary Practice, in Lincolnshire are hiring for a Small Animal Vet – is it you?
What they are looking for?
An experienced small animal, first opinion Veterinary Surgeon, ideally with a minimum of 2 years UK experience. The ideal candidate will be confident in both consults and surgeries and be happy with some sole charge on occasion.
This role is ideally being offered on a permanent, full-time basis working 40 hours per week, minimum, over 4 days, however, flexibility and part time hours would be considered.
The practice is looking for a team player, looking to grow and develop with the practice. Opportunity for investment into the practice could be a possibility for the right candidate.
What they offer?
* Minimum 15-minute consults
* Friendly, experienced and hard-working team
* A practice that really invests in its people
* Offering job satisfaction and an excellent work life balance as standard
* The practice is currently being refurbished and updated, therefore an opportunity for you to have a say in the refurbishment and equipment bought
* 4 days weeks, over full time hours, flexibility on hours for negotiation, part time could be supported
* No weekends or bank holidays or out of hours, weekends may be introduced in the future
* Support and encouragement to process and develop through CPD and in house support
* Investment opportunity
Who they are?
This practice is a family run, independent, that offers a wide range of small animal veterinary services. They have been serving the community in Holbeach since 2000, when it was established and is very well known and respected in the area, and neighbouring surroundings.
You will be joining a close-knit team, of 1 experienced Vet, 2 exceptional RVNS offering support, as well as 2 VCA’s, and practice manager.
This practice is very proud of the level of service they deliver and this is backed up by the loyal and growing client base they have.
Package on offer?
They reward people for their hard work and experience level.
* Salaries – Negotiable, depending on experience – up to £50,000 DOE, per annum.
* Holidays -6 weeks (30 days) holiday are available, on a pro rata basis
* CPD £1,500 is available annually
* Company Pension.
* VDS cover and RCVS fees are provided.
Be 1st … Apply now! Contact VetFinders today, ask for Lucy for more details.
VetFinders Supports Blue Cross. ‘A dream job for you, a Blue Cross Nurse paid for too.’
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions, please contact us first, just let us know the job reference.
Thanks, and good luck, VetFinders