Career Level Manager
Our client is the world leader in high performance software and hardware products for the entertainment, engineering and life science industries. They are now looking for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to join our development team and will form part of the team creating industry leading hardware products.
• Electronic Design of a range of hardware products including high speed motion capture and video cameras, calibration devices and synchronisation and networking equipment.
• Working alongside, and sometimes leading, teams comprising of electronic, mechanical and software design engineers in the creation of high performing and cost-effective solutions.
• Ensuring designs have appropriate test coverage for development and manufacture and that designs meet appropriate regulatory compliance.
• Full product lifecycle involvement from early conceptual studies through to manufacturing support post-release.
• Key requirements are VHDL/Verilog for FPGAs (including implementation of algorithms), high speed digital design, a working knowledge of analogue design and experience of developing products for manufacture with an emphasis on DFM/DFT.
• Suitable candidates will be educated to degree level in Electronic Engineering (or equivalent) with demonstrable and relevant industry experience.
• We’re looking for an outgoing, confident and self- motivated candidate that will be a great fit within our small and highly experienced team of engineers.
• A working knowledge of image sensors, optics, Ethernet and RF Design would be advantageous