Career Level Manager
Social Media Officer
£23,300 – £25,250 P/A
Full time hours, Monday to Friday
Would you like to work for a committed Charity, known for their innovative services and powerful vision?
Liberty CL Recruitment is absolutely delighted to be partnering exclusively with a charitable organisation, for a role based locally, who are looking for a Social Media Officer to join the team on a full-time basis.
The main purpose of this role is to create communications and social media content for use across the business and to support fundraising activities.
In return, you will be offered a salary of up to £25,250 P/A depending on experience, as well as numerous benefits, including; 23 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, employee assistance programme, training and internal progression opportunities, plus more!
This is a full-time, office-based role, working 37.5 hours per week; Monday to Thursday 9.30am to 5.30pm, and Friday 9.30am to 5pm. There is free on-site parking.
Some of your duties will include:
* Preparing social media posts and monitoring responses,
* Producing communications for use on newsletters, posters, leaflets and press releases,
* Supporting in creating and running fundraising and communications campaigns,
* Drafting for content to be used on the website,
* Supporting the Business Development Manager and Director with high-level administrative support as required,
* Drafting responses for letters or information requests,
* Preparing information to be used in company bids.
As an individual, it is essential that you have experience producing social media and communications content. Administration experience and good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word is also an essential.
If you have experience working in a similar role for a charity, local authority, civil service or voluntary organisation, that would be hugely desirable, however is absolutely not essential!
You will be an excellent team player and able to prioritise demanding deadlines.
You will also be an organised, methodical, credible individual who possesses excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact the Liberty CL Recruitment Team