Career Level Manager
* Working at the cutting edge of technology and innovation, IT development software products for customers globally.
* You will get first-hand experience and be involved in the full development lifecycle from initial design to the release of the final product.
* The successful candidate will become part of the IT Software Development Team developing large web-based projects, built using C#, ASP and SQL Server.
* A Bachelor's degree or higher in Software Engineering or Computer Science discipline (2:1 or above) or relevant experience
* Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
* Experience using C# / ASP
* Experience using SQL.
* Experience in Software development
* Experience in the application of statistics.
* Experience using jQuery.
* Experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
* Experience with MVC6
* Previous experience with web development.
* Previous experience with the development of quality control software.
* Previous experience with a configuration management tool.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website