Career Level Manager
How does working for a global and established security and investigations organisation sound? Their primary aim is to provide state of the art products, solutions and services that meet their customers’ most demanding threat detection needs as well as improving overall operational efficiency.
On top of the salary, you will also be entitled to fantastic benefits including, 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, Holiday Increase Yearly, Hybrid Working, Pension, Life Assurance, plus lots more!
The primary function of this position is to support all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our X-ray scanner and imaging software applications. This candidate must have experience across the software stack to develop and support software for complex x-ray security systems. This is a hands-on role requiring accomplished analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Build high-quality, scalable, desktop applications and components within an Agile environment as well as maintain and support existing applications.
* Perform all phases of the software life cycle development, including requirements analysis, architecture, design, implementation, documentation, peer reviews, unit testing, and sustainment.
* Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction and to improve overall function and performance.
* Stay plugged into emerging technologies and compliances and apply them to enhance and secure existing applications.
* Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or another related field.
* Solid knowledge of Windows operating systems and network technologies.
* 5+ years of recent C# .NET development with strong working knowledge in Microsoft technologies.
* Experience in analysis, design, development, and deployment of distributed applications.
* Experience developing framework components and micro services using one or more of the following: WCF, gRPC, web sockets, REST, TCP/IP is highly desirable.
* Experience with SQL Server database design, administration, and scripting highly desired.
* Functional knowledge of Application Lifecycle Methodologies and processes such as Agile Development and Continuous Integration using Azure DevOps preferred.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search
Other jobs you may like
Electrical Support Engineer – Unique role
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire