Career Level Manager
Software Engineer C# / MVC – Oxfordshire – Hybrid
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? Siemens Healthineers is seeking a Software Engineer in Oxford, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our world leading business, specialised in the development and production of innovative magnets for MRI (Magnet Resonance Imaging). Reporting to the Agile Team Lead, you will join a growing agile development team whose mission is to deliver solutions that help the business produce MRI magnets as effectively as possible.
Why join the team?
* We design, deliver and support our software as a team, giving everyone the opportunity to have their ideas realised, develop skills and express themselves
* We are empowered to innovate; always keen to breathe life into our ideas using new tools & technologies.
* We are focused on developing applications that improve our ability to manufacture MRI magnets
* We are part of a national award winning manufacturing site at the beginning of a digital transformation. These are exciting times.
* We are a key part of a business that make people’s lives better
What do I need to qualify for the role?
To succeed in this Software Engineering job, you will need the following:
* Be passionate about developing great software
* Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
* Experience in Visual Studio.NET (C#, MVC & EF) and SQL Server
* Experience in web technologies JQuery, Bootstrap & CSS
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a competitive salary and an excellent benefits including BUPA, up to 10% employer pension, onsite gym, generous holiday allowance, free onsite parking, subsidised restaurant and share scheme
If this full time Software Engineer role motivates and inspires you, please contact Siemens Healthineers today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time