Career Level Manager
Our client is a successful and well-established business supplying a unique technology-based product/solution to the public and private sectors. They now require an experienced Project Manager to join the team and support the next phase of growth for the company.
Due to continued growth they now have a great opportunity for an individual to join their dynamic team and take responsibility for project managing software solutions for new and existing customers.
Reporting to the software development manager you will work closely with the developers and other teams in the business to ensure that software projects are co-ordinated, adequately resourced and delivered on time according to key milestones. You will ensure that all aspects of the project are fully documented, and any risks and issues are tracked.
The Software Project Manager role would ideally suit someone with a background in software delivery but also with experience in the manufacturing sector. Exposure to electronics and integration between hardware and software would also be beneficial.
• Proven project management experience with track record of delivering multiple projects
• PRINCE2 or similar recognised PMI or APM qualification
• Experience of working with cross-functional teams
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
• Excellent documentation skills
• Full knowledge of software development lifecycle
• Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
• Experience with Jira and other project management tools
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast moving and challenging environment
Advantageous but not essential:
• Experience of electronics
• A manufacturing or engineering background
• Experience or exposure to programming languages such as C#
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks – Pyramid8 Ltd