Career Level Manager
Looking for a progressive & forward thinking Legal firm to continue your career as a Residential Property Solicitor?
Interested in Solicitor opportunities in Kent?
This firm has various locations throughout Kent and they are keen to meet experienced Residential Property Solicitors who are willing to practice in Kent?
* Manage own caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions; both sales and purchases including new build and help to buy.
* Dealing with re-mortgages.
* Preparing and advising on transfers of equity.
* Preparing and advising on residential tenancy agreements.
* Assist in the identification and development of new business opportunities for the department, through networking with local estate agents and other referrers.
* Attending various public events in the local community as the Department’s representative.
* Attending property department meetings and such training courses as determined by Head of Department.
* Compliance with the Firm's routine accounts and administrative disciplines.
* Subject to work volumes, provide own secretarial services including typing, filing, photocopying, in connection with these duties.
* To agree clear objectives linked to the Firm’s business plan and participate in the performance management system, assessing performance and giving feedback as relevant.
* To have a personal development plan and evaluate the effect of training on achievement.
* To clearly identify the standards and systems required to continually improve our customer service.
* To comply with all the Firm’s relevant policies and procedures.
* To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters