Career Level Manager
Solutions Architect – Up to £80,000 (Plus Benefits) Reading/Exeter(Hybrid)
I am working with a fantastic customer, an industry leader in land and property, who are looking to bring in a Solutions Architect to the team on a permanent basis.
As the Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for the designing and the ownership of architecture of the business’ software portfolios, working closely with other teams (enterprise architects, developers) to produce secure solutions.
You will play an important role in mentoring across the engineering function, and being responsible for solution implementation and best practices, acting as the point of escalation for engineering teams.
Key Skills and experience required for this position:
* Experience of Agile practices (Kanban, Scrum, etc) and/or SAFe
* Proven experience of designing, communicating and delivering quality solution designs
* Expert communicator to all levels of stakeholders
* Proven experience in Agile and/or SAFe.
* Good understanding of Quality and Information Security principles
* Good understanding of product and commercial imperatives
* 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
* Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
* Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
* Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your career
* Focus on training and career progression
* Family friendly policies
If this role sounds of interest, please apply