Career Level Manager
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Consultant Solution / Technical Architect.
Offering career development that will provide you with the opportunity to support a wide range of UK public sector and defence organisations at the same time as building your skills and experience in information technology consulting and solution architecture.
Duties will include:
* Defining end-to-end solution architectures including Business, Information, Applications and Infrastructure views.
* Solution definition on large-scale IT projects with responsibilities for defining complex technical requirements and evaluating supplier responses.
* Supporting large ICT procurements, including developing procurement documentation, and evaluation strategies and evaluating bids.
* Providing technical assurance to ensure that solutions are fit for purpose.
* Providing technical expertise to your colleagues on other projects as needed.
Applicants must possess:
Experience in the application of any of the following would be desirable:
* Enterprise and Solution Architecture development and review using EA frameworks and methods e.g. TOGAF, MODAF
* Business or systems analysis methods and tools, e.g. BPMN, UML
* Software delivery methods and techniques e.g. Agile methods such as SCRUM
* Software and API development
* DevSecOps and CI/CD technologies
* Information security policy standards e.g. ISO27001 / ISO27002, Cyber Essentials
* Programme and Project Management methods e.g. MSP, PRINCE2, DSDM, Scaled Agile Framework
* Public sector best practice guidance, e.g. ITIL, OGC toolkit
Standard methodologies for:
* Systems integration and testing;
* Requirements capture and analysis;
* Feasibility studies and business case development;
* Information systems security.
Preference is given to candidates with a STEM based degree (2.1 or above) and/or post-graduate qualification.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Other jobs you may like
Electrical Support Engineer – Unique role
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire