Career Level Manager
Role: Solutions Consultant – Managed Services
Salary: Baisc £70k to £80k Plus 15% Bonus and Benefits
Our client is an information and communications technology company providing end-to-end ICT solutions including datacentre services, cloud & managed services, and professional services to clients in the UK, Europe, APAC and North America. With expert advice, they bring together people, capability, and resources that has delivered customer excellence to more than 10,000+ businesses globally with improved operational efficiency.
We are looking for a Technical Presales person to join our client’s newly formed Enterprise Solutions New Business Sales Team in the UK where you will be consulting and collaborating with direct enterprise prospects, clients, partners, and vendors.
You will be responsible for leading cultural change and client attitude towards Hybrid IT, Cloud adoption, development, and optimisation.
Reporting to directly to European CTO your key responsibilities are:
* Sales opportunity technical qualification that will drive new business development.
* Seek to understand and evaluate client business needs and map to better or improved technology platform and infrastructure outcomes.
* Support with sales business value assessment, business case development and, provide solution fit assessment against the client’s requirements.
* Develop trusted advisor relationships with new clients and align solutions based upon our client’s key differentiators.
* Define, document, and communicate solution scope and high-level solution design that will define underlying service architecture and service levels.
* Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to solution architectures, deployment, and operations.
Knowledge and experience required:
* 5 years’ experience selling business solutions to small, medium, and large enterprise customers with a focus on multi-platform and infrastructure technologies.
* Has one or more valid cloud architect accreditations with AWS, Azure, GCP or Oracle.
* Can explain and translate business functions and process with IT service functions and architecture.
* Strong knowledge in positioning cloud adoption/optimisation approach, methodologies, and frameworks for Infrastructure change projects.
* Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar information technology-related discipline, or engineering discipline
* Create and present thought leadership content to distinguish service solutions offerings and USP’s
Other jobs you may like
Electrical Support Engineer – Unique role
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire