Career Level Manager
Analytics Manager needed to be based near to Borehamwood and this is a hybrid role, so you will be expected to come in 1 day a week into the office.
Working closely with Marketing internally and the IT Team, you will analyse data to provide actionable insight improving my client sales and retention performance. This will include detailed analysis of my client's own performance as well as their competitors highlighting opportunities and threats.
As Analytics Manager, you will:
* Drive your projects from an idea to operational delivery, and be a valuable contributor, leveraging on your skill set, experience and knowledge for all other projects as required;
* Work with data wherever it is found and be part of strong contributor to foster a culture of continuous improvement mind-set & transformation through data both through short term delivering (one-off value) and in the longer term supporting other teams to operationalise the consumption of novel data;
* Embed data sciences approaches into the wider business to improve performance
* Have proven experience of implementing analytic solutions to business problems.
* Have strong coding skills including SQL and Python.
* Highly skilled communicator adept at conveying complex data insight at all levels of the business.
* This role is both strategic and hands-on. Therefore, you must be willing and able to roll you sleeves up and get stuck into to data.
* It is also vital that you are confident communicating potentially complex findings in a simple manner at all levels (up to executive management).
This role offers 25 days holiday, excellent pension, life assurance and health cover.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and you are looking for a good stable secure role