Career Level Manager
£28,300 + Bonus & Incredible Benefits
Flagship, high profile store
Oxford, Southern England
World Famous Global Fashion Retailer
Retail Manager / Assistant Store Manager / Deputy Store Manager / Store Manager / Department Manager – All backgrounds and levels welcome!
A superb opportunity has arisen within one of the UK’s most successful retail brands. An exciting company restructure has created some incredible career opportunities for passionate / talented retailers. Are you a frustrated Retail Manager / Assistant Store Manager / Deputy Store Manager / Store Manager / Department Manager not getting the breaks you deserve? Read on and get involved!
My client will offer a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you will thrive on being part of something unique and join an inspiring team of high energy talented Retail Manager / Assistant Store Manager / Deputy Store Manager / Store Manager / Department Manager. This is one of the hottest and most exciting Retail Management opportunities in the UK!
Accelerated growth across the UK and internationally, we are now looking for top retail management talent to help deliver further growth. A unique offering, where the customer is at the centre of all decision making, I am looking to talk to store manager, deputy manager, assistant manager candidate’s who will thrive working in a fast paced, customer centric retailer.
You should only apply to these roles should have a retail or customer facing background. I am looking for a track record of success at driving sales results through delivering world class service and developing / leading a team. You will be ambitious and be looking to further develop your career.
This role needs a retailer who will thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment and have very strong communication and managerial experience.
* Manage stock accuracy in your allocated section/department by using all available data
* Drive improved availability in-store with a consistent focus on size and option control to meet customers’ expectations
* Responsible for commercial planning, period layout plans and planograms for your section/department
* Effectively manage the performance of your team through regular feedback to support a culture of continuous learning and improvement and to deliver great customer service
* Leverage the performance and potential of your team by identifying and improving talent with regular feedback
* Analyze your performance statistics and seek to continuously improve
* Analyze the competitive environment, ensure that our stores remain attractive and fantastic places to shop in
* Effectively manage the performance of your team through ongoing feedback to support a culture of continuous learning and improvement
* Manage customer complaints and queries in the first instance with a view to resolving them in line with our customer promise, escalating where necessary to senior management
* Proven career in retail, hospitality management
* Proven experience of managing and motivating teams
* Proven track record of delivering world class service
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* An ability to analyze quantitatively, problem solve and understand local trading patterns
This role is being handled by Venture Recruitment, a specialist Trade, Retail and KBB recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK.
Working in partnership with Venture Recruitment will mean working with experienced sector specialists committed to ensuring a first class service. We work with some of the UK’s biggest and most progressive companies so please apply today to find out how we can support you with your next career move