Career Level Manager
Our company boasts a long standing heritage and continues to be one of the fastest growing toys and games companies within the industry. With evergreen brands and products designed and manufactured in-house we unite all generations through the power of play through our range of puzzles, games, arts and crafts, construction and BRIO.
We are seeking a motivated store manager for our store in the Ashford Outlet Centre. You will contribute with the set up of the store up, driving it to be a success and, of course, show a passion for our fantastic products.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Assisting with the set-up and management of the shop
• Assisting by inspiring the team to deliver the highest level of service.
• Responsibility for the visual appearance and store success
• Product orders and product logistics/warehousing
• Product presentation, product labelling and sales promotion measures
• Product range design in consultation with the central sales department / country-specific requirements
• Be a point of contact and interface to centre management and administration
• Advising customers and selling Ravensburger products to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction Requirements
• Commercial training and experience in retail, experience in a shop management or deputy function.
• Experience in handling the cash register, cash accounting as well as knowledge of common MS Office programs
• Independence, reliability, ability to work in a team as well as a confident appearance and a positive charisma
• High level of commitment and enthusiasm for leading a team
Willingness to work weekends and flexible working hours
Other jobs you may like
Sales Manager / Business Development (CNC Services)Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Coventry, West Midlands (County)