Career Level Manager
Our client is looking for a Systems Development and Reporting Lead, based in Norfolk and Suffolk.
This role will predominately be remote with occasional visits to sites.
They are looking to recruit a Systems Development & Reporting Lead to join the Management Information Systems (MIS) Team to act as the lead on the development and implementation of the college’s information systems and databases. This person will enable the organisation to increase its market share, reduce operational overheads and drive up productivity (learner outputs); to ensure the provision of an effective BI (Business Intelligence) and management reporting service that facilitates proactive decision making and smarter working. This will be achieved by implementing and executing the college’s ‘Systems & Reporting strategies.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
• Experience in a science, management, computing or maths subject or a relevant degree qualification
• Excellent information technology skills
• Influencing skills with internal and external customers
• Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a wider team
• Ability to organise and prioritise duties and responsibilities of a small systems reporting team to achieve deadlines
• Experience of using complex databases and developing and delivering business intelligence reporting solutions that ensure targets are met
• Experience of working in a dynamic environment where the post has evoked innovation and change management to move the business forward
• Experience in working with Power BI and Microsoft integration services (SSIS)
• Understanding or commitment to gain an understanding quickly of government initiatives that impact on the business namely: 1.Funding methodology 2.Ofsted requirements
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful