Career Level Manager
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to make great money working at an amazing company then keep reading!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Developer/Programmer to join a growing business in Leeds. Our clients are looking for a programmer who would move into a consultancy role.
You will be working closely with the development, support and implementation teams and you will be managing multiple projects and tasks.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
* Client facing work with ERP systems either as a consultant or as part of a technical support team
* Development or programming skills using XLST
* Some exposure to a technical Scripting or programming language (.NET/Java/PHP etc). The language itself is unimportant but the technical skills gained are critical
* Understanding of document formats such as CSV and XML
* Experience of basic SQL Server queries.
* Some exposure to XSLT and XPATH as a means of transforming XML documents
* Exposure to SAP Business One or Sage ERP systems
* Experience of EDI standards and systems
* Basic understanding of SOAP and REST web services
* Experience of more advanced SQL Server concepts such as views and stored procedures
If you have the skills and would like a challenge please get in touch