Career Level Manager
Amazing Job Opportunity!!
A market leading innovative company is looking to appoint a new Technical Manager. If you are looking for a new challenge with a rapidly growing company then look no further. Reporting to the site leadership team you will ensure the delivery of the strategic and operational technical needs of the site. You would be supported by the further Group resources of the company’s on microbiology laboratory and technical team at the site.
* Implementation and maintenance of Food Safety Standards, Quality Assurance, Process Control, Hygiene Systems and Documentation within the production facility to meet the requirements of BRC and SALSA.
* Technical input to all new product developments and product launches.
* Assisting procurement on the suitability of new ingredients and suppliers.
* Compliance of Hygiene Systems and Food Safety Standards within our retail outlets.
* Food safety compliance of the company’s delivery operations.
Ideally, we would like the person joining our team to have a
* Degree in a Biological Science and a minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a food manufacturing environment.
* Minimum of a level 3 or intermediate HACCP qualification,
* Formal qualification in internal auditing
* Good knowledge of BRC standards and food hygiene.
* Good excel and general systems skills.
* Excellent communication skills and a good team player
* Can-do attitude and hands on approach coupled with a desire to succeed.
However, if you are on your way to achieving these levels but not quite there yet and are interested in the position, we would still like to hear from you and would potentially offer the assistance to achieve the levels stated.
What's on offer:
* A salary package of circa £40,000 with skills and experience,
* Benefits package including pension and product discounts
* Flexible working arrangements when required
* An opportunity to work with a longstanding company that offers opportunities to progress within its Group of Companies.
If this looks of interest then please dont hesitate and apply today