Career Level Manager
Technical Sales Manager. OX9, Oxford
* Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Senior Sales Engineer. Sales leadership role, responsible for managing the sales process for an SME manufacturing business.
* Consultative sales role, this will suit someone used to working in regulated environment and used to technical sales, long sales gestation periods (Aerospace, Automotive, Defence or similar).
* Excellent opportunity for a Sales engineer or sales professional to progress into a leadership role, you will look after a very small team and drive the strategy.
* Excellent starting salary £45,000 – £55,000 + Bonus scheme + Car and wider benefits.
* Core working hours are 8am-4pm Mon-Fri
This Technical Sales Manager job will suit:
* Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Senior Sales Engineer who is used to working in an SME cultured business. Ideally from manufacturing or production as this role will work closely with engineering teams.
* If you have sold into a technical customer base, highly regulated environments – Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Medical or similar. It will require a lot of diligence and compliance, working with a customer to provide a very consultative approach.
* Able to lead a very small team, produce accurate reports and analysis and help drive new business growth strategies.
* Someone that has sold a bespoke or custom product.
* Based near to Oxford but will require small amounts of travel in the UK and internationally. You will require a full UK driving license.
The Technical Sales Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* An international business who is a leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke products that are supplied into a diverse customer base (working with well known brands within the Aerospace, Defence and Automotive sectors).
* They have recently expanded into a new facility – A nice, clean and modern environment to work in.
* SME mentality, family run business – you are treated as an individual and will be given plenty of development, support and opportunity in order to successfully fulfil your role.
* This is an excellent opportunity to be a senior member of the team, work closely with management and will give you an excellent, well rounded role within a production / manufacturing business.
* Starting salary will be dependent on experience + bonus scheme, private healthcare, 24 days holiday + banks. 37.5 hour week – 8am-4pm Mon-Fri.
This job is commutable from Oxford, Aylesbury, Bicester, High Wycombe, Thame, Oxfordshire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply