Career Level Manager
My client within the lifting and safety industry are looking for an experience Technical Sales Manager to join their existing team, covering the North West of England (Manchester & Yorkshire) reporting directly into the operations manager of the division.
The role will include, but will not be limited to
· Delivering profitable growth within your assigned territory from existing and new business
· Development of existing accounts, but also driving new business sales
· Promoting my client’s range of lifting and safety equipment across a multitude of industries
· Managing appointments, scheduling your own visits and diary time
· Offering bespoke presentations and demonstrations on companies product range
· Having an extensive product and industry knowledge within the lifting and safety sector, understanding issues and requirements, and being able to deliver a tailored service to customers
· Delivering sales presentations to several major accounts and senior management level decision makers
The role will be hybrid based, you will be required to work from my clients office within the Manchester area 2 days a week, with the other 3 days being based on the road visiting and negotiating with clients.
To be considered for this role you must hold a valid and clean UK driving license, as you will be required to travel across the Manchester & Yorkshire regions.
Ideally I am looking for a candidate who has a minimum of 3 years experience within the lifting and safety industry, who has a proven track record on delivering and achieving sales targets
In return my client are offering a starting salary between £30,000 – £45,000 depending upon experience, along with an uncapped commission scheme with a realistic OTE of £70,000 – £80,000 within your first year.
You will also receive a company car, laptop and mobile phone in order to enable you to complete your duties when working away from the office.
· Additional leave days purchasing
· Annual leave rewards & long service awards
· Competitive pension scheme
· Life insurance
· Ongoing training and development
· Personal growth and development opportunities
· Discretionary annual companywide performance bonus
· Christmas shut down
· Free on-site parking
· Various high street discounts
To be considered for this role, please send an up-to-date CV below