Career Level Manager
We are looking for a responsible Technical Sales/Support Assistant whoc lives and is based in Canada to perform a variety of tasks.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:-
* Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships that address their needs.
* Work closely with the management team to chase to chase, follow and convert opportunities and achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for sales.
* Effective management of customer through optimised contract and visit strategy ranging from routine visits, quarterly reviews and staff training.
* Be able to travel to client site for demos/training
* Acquire and maintain a high level of technical product knowledge to facilitate conversations.
* Analyse issues and develop resolutions in a timely fashion.
* Attend educational workshops and training sessions to develop sufficient knowledge to conduct field support activities.
* Stay updated on latest industry trends and developments.
* Proven experience of Software installation.
* Software and Computer Network knowledge are essential.
* A solid understanding of Cloud computing.
* Technical Analyst experience.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and organisational skills.
* Driving license is essential.
JOB TYPE: Part-time, permanent (20 hours across Monday to Friday)