Career Level Manager
IT Support Technician
Our client is looking for talented individuals with a extensive technical background who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and enjoy problem solving. You would have worked in a similar business for at least 2 years and have a growing passion for IT. The client is an MSP company, based in Bedford and have a vast number of different clients, ranging from 1-2 people setups to 100+ employees Companies, with different needs and requirements. Their technicians are multi-skilled to be able to provide exceptional support.
• Delivery of high quality remote & on-site support on a range of technical issues and problems.
• Responding appropriately to, and effectively resolving, client issues, queries or incidents.
• Respond to, handle incidents and escalate problems on the variety of platforms.
• You will have a ‘hands on’ problem solving approach; solving problems within strict SLA time frames.
• Take ownership of incidents assigned to you and manage them through to resolution.
• Ensuring SLA’s are met; time to respond, time to resolve and first-time-fix.
• Application troubleshooting.
Required skills and capabilities
• Recent experience providing IT Support in a commercial environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• IT certifications such as MCP, CCNA CompTIA would be an advantage.
• Microsoft 365
• Desktop Operating systems
• Office Applications
• Microsoft Exchange Administration
• Active Directory Administration
• Windows Server Operating systems
• Basic network troubleshooting.
• Email Security Solutions – eg Mimecast, GFI, Symantec, Proofpoint Benefits
• Excellent benefits such as pension, sick pay, free on site parking. • Working hours will be 40 hours a week during standard business hours • 21 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays and other public holidays • Continual professional development plans • Competitive salary • Access to company vehicle
Essential individual attributes:
• Great customer relations skills to understand client’s needs, concerns and requirements • Process-focused • Good technical understanding of current leading technologies & solutions • Ability to prioritise workloads under pressure and ensure deadlines are met • Excellent organisation, decision making, judgement and planning skills • Flexible, calm and approachable, ‘can do’ attitude • Ability to work well within a team, supporting other team members • Willingness to learn and gain relevant accreditation's Job Types: Full-time, Permanent