Career Level Manager
PCN Rigger (2nd Man)
Ongoing Contract | Nationwide must be flexible
* Scope of work will be assisting with PPMs.
* Working with the team leader including being able to work independently.
* Working across all the UK mobile carriers’ assets UK wide.
* Registering on site and entering the site health and safety register if applicable.
1. Experienced in telecoms rigging
2. Hold valid UK driving license and transport
3. Hold all relevant and in date certs (RF Awareness, Advanced Climber, Rooftop Safety, Working at hight, First aid at height, Rope Access)
4. Good communication skills
5. Able to work in a Team environment
UK day rate contract (excluding of provision of van, fuel PPE, tools, accommodation)
Test equipment provided
Regular, 5 days 50-hour week working ongoing
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions