Career Level Manager
My client are a well-known and respected lead generation company within the IT industry. With a strong reputation for delivering quality leads to IT clients they are now expanding into the Finance industry. With new clients coming on board in both IT and Finance they are looking for talented people to join their growing IT and Finance Telemarketing teams. My client have offices in Hebden Bridge and Accrington and are looking for team members to join them at both offices.
Previous experience is an advantage, if you have experience in B2B telesales/telemarketing in IT or Finance and want to join a friendly, family company where you will never feel like just a number then get in touch. Whilst experience is considered an advantage it is not essential, tenacity, knowledge and interest in IT or Finance and excellent communication skills are key.
* Salary £22 000 – £25 000 per year depending on experience
* Uncapped Commission – OTE £35 000
* Weekly/monthly incentives
* Early Finish Friday
* Birthday day off
* 20 days holiday + 3 days Christmas closure + an additional day for each year of service (up to 5 years)
* Health Shield Cash Plan
* Modern offices
* Free onsite parking at both offices
* Close proximity to train stations
* Full training and continued support
* Career progression opportunities
* Generate sales qualified leads
* Provide the information obtained during the conversation back to the client in the form of a written lead sheet. My client prides themselves on providing as much information as possible to clients to enable them to follow up on the introduction appropriately.
The dedicated data team ensure there is accurate data to work with and you will have ongoing, day to day support from your colleagues and manager.
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience in telesales, telemarketing, sales an advantage but not essential
* Knowledge/interest in IT or Finance industry
* Fluent in English, spoken and written
* Positive 'can do ' attitude
* Great telephone presence
* Good administration skills – ability to write up a good lead sheet
* Willingness to learn and to be adaptable