Career Level Manager
Telesales Executive (Full Time)
Fortrade is a leading provider of online trading solutions for individual and institutional clients. Based in the UK, we are innovators specializing in the development of trading platforms that are both technologically advanced and user-friendly.
Telesales Executive Job Details:
* Salary -£22,000 after 3 months probation goes up to £23,000
* After 6 months goes up to £24,000
* After a year goes up to £25,000
* Bonuses on top of salary and uncapped commission
* OTE £30,000 +
* Our top performers make much more but almost all of them get promoted to management, team leader, or senior account manager roles, six months to a year of being an account manager
* NO experience is necessary as all training will be provided and training is fully paid.
The successful telesales executive will be responsible for:
* Make outbound calls to clients, and will also receive some inbound calls.
* Converting clients who already have demo accounts with us or have shown interest in creating accounts with us.
* Maximizing business opportunity development potential
* Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the company, as in the UK the company is regulated by the FCA.
* Generate new businesses through quality customer service
* Create solid pipelines and ensure they are using their diary to its full potential to maximize opportunities
* Explain our products and services to customers and analyze customer suitability for our products and services
* Prepare documents to ensure a smooth customer experiences
The telesales advisor will have:
* Educated up to GCSE level at least
* Great oral and written communication skills
* Desire to work in a sales and client-orientated organization
* Self-motivated and the desire to learn new skills
* Looking to progress quickly within the company
Desired but not essential:
* An interest to learn/ trade stocks, Forex, CFD's, Crypto's
* Sales experience
What we offer:
* Full in-house training
* Uncapped Commission, monthly incentives, and on top bonuses along with more incentives
* Personal career development
* Great working atmosphere
* Smart casual dress code