Career Level Manager
Success Recruit are currently working with a successful land and property company who are seeking a Trainee Auction Appraiser to join their experienced teams based from offices in Kent or Brighton dependant on successful candidate location.
The successful Trainee Auction Appraiser will be able to demonstrate strong communications skills with a natural ability to build trust within relationships. Working within a supportive team environment and shadowing experienced team members you will be looking to start a career within the property sector, previous customer service / relationship building skills is essential to be successful within this position.
The successful Trainee Auction Appraiser will be expected to:
* Demonstrate good communication skills both written and verbal
* Work in a team, quality driven environment all striving to a common goal
* A desire to learn and build a career within the property market
The successful Trainee Auction Appraiser will be rewarded with:
* Excellent on the job training and mentoring
* Company car, laptop, pension, health care plan
* Long term Career progression
The Trainee Auction Appraiser will be an integral team member in the business, supporting with the continued growth of the business and working closely with senior members of the team to learn and develop.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Answer incoming enquiries via telephone and email
* Book and attend auction appraisals
* Conduct viewings with prospective buyers
* Taking photos & videos at properties for auction
* Build strong relationships liaising with vendors, purchasers and tenants
* Cultivate strong working relationships with local agents
* General administration, keeping property files up to date
* Supporting other team members when requested
* Attending networking events
This position will suit someone who wants to start and develop a career within the property sector and who enjoys meeting people within a professional working environment, building rapport and being able to take ownership for their workload in a team environment.
No previous property / estate agency experience required as full training provided however the ability to learn and develop personnel skills is essential. This opportunity can provide a long-term career opportunity, the successful candidate must be able to drive, ideally with a clean full driving license.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30 pm
Salary: £22-£27k dependant on experience + quarterly bonus based on business performance
Looking to find your dream job? Success Recruit has recently produced a podcast series to help people find their dream job, why not check it out on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or our website. Website: (url removed) Spotify: (url removed) Apple: (url removed)