Career Level Manager
This entry-level role is ideal for new graduates or candidates who are studying any IT qualifications without any work experience.
Our exclusive client is currently recruiting for a Trainee IT Technician to join their IT Support team. This bespoke software business has expanded rapidly over the past few years and is set to double their growth in the next two years. The business will give full training for the successful candidate.
The duties of the role include:
* Answering incoming telephone calls and online chats from customers who have issues with the software
* Diagnosing customer issues patiently and calmly
* Remotely resolving customer issues in a confident and professional manner
* Assisting with training customers on products where need be
* Working towards KPI’s and SLA ticket response times to ensure customer satisfaction
* Ensure all queries or issues are logged onto the support ticketing system
* Resolving any tickets within a timely manner
Whatever your background is, it is essential that you have strong customer service skills and be an excellent communicate. You must also be a natural problem solver and be able to work calmly under pressure.
In return you will receive a full structured training and development plan, a competitive salary, good holidays and benefits and free on site parking. This business like to promote from within and you will therefore be given the opportunity to grow and develop within the business at an exciting time of expansion.
This excellent opportunity should not be missed! What are you waiting for? Apply online