Career Level Manager
An exciting permanent career opportunity to join a multi award-winning technology company in West Sussex as an IT/Technical Support Trainee.
This is a very junior role which will be part of a talented technical operations team that supports the business and external customers with their IT requirements.
This is a desk-side role that works closely with the Helpdesk and to be involved with applications and communications technology, networking and on-prem and cloud-based solutions.
Working with a mixture of technologies, systems and CRM, you will be constantly learning and gaining knowledge through training courses and working with experienced Technical Specialists.
The ideal candidate would be someone with a small amount of experience within IT Support which could be Service Desk/Helpdesk or a similar IT Support role, that wants to build their career more within this desk-side and networking environment.
Or it could be a recent Graduate or College leaver looking to utilise their studies and to gain their first IT Support role.
Fantastic, professional and fun working environment with lots of regular company events great training and benefits.
Please note due to the rural location that your own transport is essential.
* Experience/knowledge of MS Office
* Experience/knowledge of Windows 10 is essential – any knowledge of Windows 11 is desirable
* Experience or knowledge of Active Directory is desirable
* A passion for technology and IT, fixing and problem solving
* Fantastic customer service experience and enjoy building strong relationships with customers and end users
* Basic networking knowledge/experience
* Knowledge/experience of working with a CRM is desirable
* Knowledge/experience of working with Azure is desirable
* Keen and willing to learn and develop skills further
* Enjoy being part of a team and working collaboratively
* Great sense of humour
* Calm under pressure and have a high attention to detail