Career Level Manager
Elvet Recruitment have been appointed to recruit for a Trainee Sales Executive to join a 5* house building business in York.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to start their carer in the housebuilding industry. This would be well suited to an individual with experience working in a customer-facing role.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and Sales Director, duties and responsibilities include:
* Welcoming all visitors on site
* Undertaking viewings
* Carry out inspections
* Ensure sites are presented to the highest standard
* Liaise closely with site teams
* Deliver reservations, exchanges, and completions
* Deliver outstanding customer service
* Monitor and report on sales progress, keeping administration systems up-to-date
* Handle financial transactions
* Meet KPIs
* Manage the customer journey from reservation to completion
The successful candidate will have the following experience.
* Passion to work in the house building industry
* Previous experience working in a customer-facing role
* Ability to demonstrate building and maintaining relationships
* Experience working in a target-driven environment
* Sales experience is desirable but not essential
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good IT skills
* Attention to detail
* Target driven and and ambitious
* Strong team player
* Drive to succeed
* Punctual and organised
* Negotiation skills
* Well presented
* Ability to work autonomously
Applicants must have a driving license and vehicle access.
Circa £19,000 plus a lucrative commission schedule and benefits package
Contact Maisie Clark at Elvet Recruitment for further details.
This is a permanent position and Elvet Recruitment Limited will be acting as an employment agency for permanent recruitment on behalf of our client.
By applying for this job you accept the T&Cs, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found on our website