Career Level Manager
Svella Connect is a leading provider of telecoms and digital infrastructure, building and installing high-speed broadband networks to help connect businesses and residents with full-fibre internet. With depots in Warrington, Leeds and Huthwaite, Nottinghamshire, we are a leading contractor for telecoms and internet providers such as Virgin Media and Openreach – and carry out a range of projects across Yorkshire, Midlands and the North West.
Our vision is to be the employer of choice in the industry by investing in long-term growth, introducing technology, innovation and developing efficient ways of working to ensure excellent service for our clients and their customers.
We are looking to recruit Trainee & Experienced Telecoms Operatives to cover our residential works in the Yorkshire region. Reporting into the Delivery Manager, your main responsibilities will be installation of cables, sub duct and blown fibre tubing into ducts, cabs and premises.
Please note full training will be provided for this role therefore previous experience is not essential.
What you’ll be doing day to day
· Test, Rodding & Roping of underground ducts
· Installation of cables, sub duct and blown fibre tubing into ducts / cabs / premises
· Fibre blowing on both local and trunk networks
· Install fibre connections to the property
· Network testing of all micro ducting within the fibre to the home
· Completion and submission of all necessary documentation
· Compliance with all Health, Safety & Environmental policies
Skills, qualifications and experience required
The experience we’re looking for in a candidate
· Full UK driving licence
· Results orientated, whilst maintaining ability to meet strict quality standards
· High level of customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
· Desire to understand and promote the Company purpose, vision, values and culture
· Trustworthy and ethical approach, exercising discretion where required
· Organised, structured and professional, with a passion for excellence
· Flexibility, resilience and the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
· Self-starter who has the ability to prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines
Pension 3% employee contribution/5% employer
20 days holiday plus statutory
Training and ongoing development
Health Care (Vitality)
At Svella, we are committed to creating inclusive opportunities for all our employees. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to reflect the communities in which we operate and serve, and the customers we support. Please do let us know should you require any reasonable adjustments during any part of the application process