Career Level Manager
Exciting and varied immersive projects
£35-45k base + great benefits!
We are presently undertaking a search for a Unreal Developer to join one of London’s most imaginative and creative design studios. In recent years, the company has gained a host of global accolades for their projects and have an enviable reputation for making seemingly impossible concepts possible!
They utilise a range of mediums from animation to video content, interactive exhibitions and AR websites. And operate in a wide range of industry areas covering gaming, children’s entertainment, arts/culture and construction. All of this is delivered in a fun, lively and modern open plan office environment!
They’re growing fast and are looking for an Unreal Developer to join their development team and play a major role on pivotal global projects that make a positive impact on the world's destinations, spaces and cities.
The Unreal Developer role
* Development of interactive software for a range of new interactive exhibits, ranging from VR, AR to touchscreens
* Liaising with external clients throughout all stages of the project lifecycle
* Keeping a calm under tight deadlines and being able to think creatively about problem solving
Key Skills required for Unreal Developer Role
* Strong working knowledge and experience of Unreal
* Fully competent in C++/Blueprints
* Computer Science, computer graphics degree level and/or 2-3 years commercial experience
* Experience working in large interdisciplinary teams
In return for your skills and experience, the company will give you the opportunity to work on a massively diverse range of projects while progressing your skills and experience.
Other benefits include
* Train season ticket loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Performance bonus
* Regular Social events/Gatherings!
If you’re an experienced Unreal Developer and looking to put your full creative skills to use, then this is your ideal opportunity