Career Level Manager
Here at CareCo, we’re all about cheering our customers on to a better every day. We do that by being the UK’s leading mobility retailer, with a fantastic range of products and services designed to boost the independence and wellbeing of anyone who might struggle with their day-to-day life.
We work hard to bring those products and services to life across our digital channels. And that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Videographer to create excellent content across CareCo’s digital channels. As Videographer, you will oversee the entire production cycle, from ideas and storyboarding through to the editing process and delivery of the content.
What is the day to day?
* Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for CareCo’s social media channels
* Full YouTube management and growth
* Responsible for the planning, shooting, and editing of videos that are clear and effective
* Managing production process from content brief to delivery of assets
* Prioritising and managing multiple fast-paced projects at the same time
What are the requirements?
* Must have a deep understanding of and appreciation for the creative process – story telling, conceptualising, filming, sound, lighting, etc.
* Able to take creative direction and work autonomously to bring a story to life
* Fluent in the use of a camera for shooting videos/film.
* in depth editorial experience working in and Adobe Premiere and After Effects
* Experience working with copywriters, designers, animators, and motion graphics artists
* Expertise with colour correction/grading, sound design, and animation is a plus
* Ability to travel if required
* Attention to detail
What do we offer you?
* Up to £25,000 in salary (dependent on experience)
* 30-days annual leave (inc. bank holidays) with extra days holiday for long-standing employees
* 40-hours a week, Monday to Friday with one day working from home
* Excellent working facilities, including an on-site design studio and a subsidised cafeteria