Career Level Manager
Virtual Production Engine Operator
£35-55k base + Package
We’re working with one of the world’s largest Virtual Production studios. Their work is the gold standard for what can be achieved with virtual production and can be seen across film, major episodic TV and AAA game cinematic – this is from concept to final pixel.
Owing to their phenomenal success and continued growth, they’re looking to appoint a Virtual Production Engine Operator to join their team.
Working closely with the Virtual Production Supervisor, the main element of the role will be to maintain and operate the (Unreal) real-time engine within the LED volume, and load/operate assets.
Other key Virtual Production Engine Operator duties
* You’ll also be collaborating with the team on the Unreal Engine system on set.
* Prepare the various Unreal Engine levels for the VFX shooting environment
* Help with the Unreal Engine system setup, calibration, and operation during shooting, and work in pre-production to identify any custom code or custom blueprints that need to be created
* Work with all departments to establish on set workflow and ensure that all relevant stakeholders have access to GUI interfaces relevant to their on-set responsibilities as needed.
To qualify for the Virtual Production Engine Operator role, you’ll be skilled in the following areas:
* Skilled with Unreal Engine, coupled with the ability to create workflows using Blueprints
* The ability to remain calm under pressure when it’s needed!
* Strong communication skills and can be diplomatic
* Keen eye for detail, and be highly well organised
* Ideally have familiarity with C++ and Python (not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Unreal Developer, looking to transition into the exciting Virtual Production industry, or an experienced Unreal Engine Operator looking for the next step in their career with a world leader!
Either way, you’ll be rewarded with a fantastic salary, benefits package and the opportunity to work on a wide range of major projects across a broad scope of industries!
You’ll also have a great opportunity to progress your skills and career!
Want to learn more?
Click apply and we’ll be in touch.
Keywords, Ureal Developer, Unreal Technical Artist, Software Developer, Unreal Software developer