Career Level Manager
£50,000 – £70,000
Are you looking for your break in Virtual Production? We’re looking for the right attitude, a willingness to learn and some experience in film production or real-time VFX. Whether you’ve worked as a VFX Supervisor, Server Operator or Tracking Engineer then this could be the next step in your career.
Who will you be working for?
You’ll be working with an independent studio that specialises in visual and creative design for some of the largest live productions in the world. They have now created a state-of-the-art Virtual Production volume in West London, where they provide backdrops to live-action which can be captured in-camera, providing various creative and practical benefits. They work with some of the leading content producers to deliver projects across the film and TV markets.
What will you be doing?
As the Virtual Production Supervisor, you will oversee the virtual production pipelines and manage the VP stage team both for onsite productions at the volume and offsite at other stage locations.
* Create accurate estimates for the on-set requirements
* Guide incoming client teams including directors, DOP’s and producers on best practices, workflows, and approaches
* Work with DoP and Director to deconstruct the storyboard and identify potential issues, advise on shot lists, and scheduling implications
* VFX Supervisors and Post Production teams to ensure the delivery of consistent footage and data.
* Manage the engine and media server operators, ensuring the readiness of the material including both real-time environments and pre-captured plates.
* Manage the tracking engineer and the Engine TD ensuring the readiness of the tracking systems, toolsets, and technical configurations
* Evaluate and maintain virtual production needs and standards on an ongoing basis
What do I need to apply?
You will ideally have a good understanding of real-time VFX pipelines, computer hardware & networking, camera tracking systems and pre-visualisation.
* Experience with VFX, Film or Television production
* Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine and practices within film production
* Previous experience working on-set
Why you should apply!
Unlike most roles, we’re not looking for someone who can tick every item on a job description, we’re looking for someone who is looking to progress their career and wants to learn and develop their career in Virtual Production. If there’s something you don’t know we’ll teach you, through our bespoke Virtual Production training program.
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact James